Monday, September 30, 2013

Mini Asset Management with Target Returns of 5 percent per quarter.

Hi there, I am showing you the results of my stock picks for the Malaysian equities with a targetted return of 5% or more for my customers who are willing to use my service to managed a small capital of $10K and above for their hard earn money. Basically my benchmark is to outperform the return provided by EPF(Employee Provident Fund) with an average return of only 6.3% for the last 5 years. What i have done is i have selected those stocks that meet my stock pick growth criteria which obviously i do not reveal as this is my proprietary formula. Basically i will let you see the results since the stock picks in August the first till 1st Oct 2013. The portfolio is rebalanced on every Quarter. I will publish my new stock picks on my next post. If you are interested on no frills asset management/fund management with a small outlay of $10K, please drop me an email at dmgasia@gmail.com. There is no upfront fees. Just performance fee of 10% per annum based on profit. So here it is with no Bull Shit Figures. All profit/loss shown are gross amount:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPO Intraday TRADE SIGNALS SUBSCRIPTIONS

INTRADAY PROMO FOR 1 WEEK TRIAL

FKLI Intraday Signal Subscriptions

HIGH PROBABILITY STOCK SCREENER

Market In&Out Stock Screener

CPO Trade Signal Subscription