Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mini Asset Management results for 2013.

Dear readers, Some of you may have follow closely my portfolio that I started in August 2013. I have closed the position today and this is the final results. Those that has follow my stock pick would have made over 20% of their portfolio return. That is only 6 months work :) Hope to replicate the same success for my 2014 picks with benchmark return of over 20%. Here are the results:-
To readers from Malaysia, I can help you to invest your EPF Account 1 money for you. Minimum withdrawal if you meet the threshold of basic savings requirement in Account 1. Access you can withdraw with minimum of 10K For others, basic requirement is RM10K and above. I don't charge any management fee or performance fee for now. Please whatspp me at 011-36084028 (Keith) for further info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPO Intraday TRADE SIGNALS SUBSCRIPTIONS

INTRADAY PROMO FOR 1 WEEK TRIAL

FKLI Intraday Signal Subscriptions

HIGH PROBABILITY STOCK SCREENER

Market In&Out Stock Screener

CPO Trade Signal Subscription