Thursday, February 13, 2014

High Growth stocks Selection for EPF Account 1- Asset Management

Dear readers, Below are my stock picks for interested readers who are keen to withdraw from their Account 1 and to utilized it to invest in high growth Malaysian Stocks via my asset management services. These stocks has been selected based on their fundamental criteria. Minimum capital size is RM10K. In this particular example I am using a RM100K portfolio size to be spread out evenly across the stocks and rebalance it on a quarterly basis. Here are my stock picks and the date stamp of my entry quantity and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPO Intraday TRADE SIGNALS SUBSCRIPTIONS

INTRADAY PROMO FOR 1 WEEK TRIAL

FKLI Intraday Signal Subscriptions

HIGH PROBABILITY STOCK SCREENER

Market In&Out Stock Screener

CPO Trade Signal Subscription