Monday, November 24, 2014

Crude Palm Oil Trading Mentorship and Coaching

Dear readers,
I belief that to be successful in anything you do, you will need a coach or a mentor to guide and to train you yo be successful.

I have been running a 1 day coaching programme on a small group basis and sometimes on a 1 to 1. It takes lots of time and commitment from my end.

Moving forward to save cost for everybody and time, I will be offering my services to a small group of 5 to Max of 10 people on a group training .

The training fees will be  a flat rate of Myr 8,000 for a maximum of 10 participant.

If you want to really make a living trading on the side, I can assure you a consistent strategy to trade the Crude palm oil market with a consistency in making money.

Feel free to contact me at 011- 36084028 (telegram Messgenger) or via email

Regards,
Keith
Tradezignals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPO Intraday TRADE SIGNALS SUBSCRIPTIONS

INTRADAY PROMO FOR 1 WEEK TRIAL

FKLI Intraday Signal Subscriptions

HIGH PROBABILITY STOCK SCREENER

Market In&Out Stock Screener

CPO Trade Signal Subscription